Been a while since I last posted. We haven't done anything new really but just so you know what we've been up to in the last couple of weeks....
OF COURSE I had to attend the AZ Quilt show. Bev had company and wasn't able to go with me this year, so SOMEONE walked around with me!! Bless his heart :)
Bev wanted to take Paulette up to Tortilla Flat so they picked us up on the way and you HAVE to stop at Goldfield, the old mining camp, on the way up....
3 of the beauties......LOL
Went to Rawhide again this year.....hadn't been there for a couple years....so gave it another try. Beautiful day and we enjoyed it.....
gunfight in the streets....always cute.....
double trouble......
the little western town....now sure they had "pizza" back then.....but oh well....
BE WARE......3 of the worst outlaws around...I'm sure..
and the 4th was caught too...
Aren't we glad we don't have to make the trip home in one of these......
don't think there's much chance of that for mine....
Well, tomorrow is the super bowl....GO BRONCOS!!! Hope you all have a great one and enjoy the game. We will be with the Myrvold's and of course we have our bets going. Suppose to be in the 80s all next week, so not sure how much we'll be doing other than soaking up the sun. I'll try to get posts on sooner. Have a good one!!










No comments:
Post a Comment