First butterfly I've seen out here. It was so pretty and big....
Paul found a putting green in our park and challenged Steve (who plays couple times a week all year long).....think they had a fun time ......but I believe Steve probably won the battle. You can bet Paul put up a good fight though.
Went to Fountain Hills today to an Arts Craft Festival....suppose to be the biggest in the area. It was full of so much good stuff....overwhelming......lots of jewelry and pottery and paintings.....many many talented people out here... This fountain shoots so high in the sky and I know we've posted it before but it's still a beauty.
Of course we found something delicious to eat for lunch!! Yummy BBQ Nachos...
There were some Indian dances going on....they wouldn't let me close enough to get a really good pic...
Who wants to wear a buffalo hide when it's 79 out.....
Well, our time here is winding down. Not sure there will be many more pics, but you never know. We'll be seeing you all soon....until then.....please don't get any more snow!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment