Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mesa Market----Our FIRST trip

Our first trip to the Mesa Market.....oh yea....I said FIRST trip.  We sort of made a list of things we want to go back for....IF we don't find somewhere else! 
 Our FAVORITE bead shop.  We both found something we couldn't live without!!!
 Not sure the spiked hair does it for you Steve.....might want to reconsider that bargain!!
 Oh...a much needed break....we only walked for 4 hours....why would we need to sit down!!!
 My walking stick....now if a snake comes in my path, I'll have something to beat it away with....sure can't count on Paul to chase it away!  Right Honey??
 Had a great "Lupper" after all that walking....good Mexican food....just what we all needed.
Oh yes, we WILL be back to the Mesa Mart before we leave.  I'm sure we both left something there that we can't live without.  Great day guys.....great buys too!!!  Tomorrow will be Church and lunch and then gonna chill for a while.  We've had some busy days, gotta get ready for next week!!  Later all!!  Miss each of you.

No comments: