Friday, January 20, 2012

Camelback Mountain outting

Our goal was Camelback Mtn today BUT the ranger in a "nice" way told us we might want to go to another site for hiking.  Then Steve asked and he said it was pretty straight up and lots of stairs.  SOOO that made our decision.  We drove around for a while and found Hole in the Mtn which was a LITTLE more our speed!!


 Paul seeing how far up he can get ......show off!!

 Steve says "I'm smarter than that....I'll find an easier way!!
 Our goal......


 We're getting close.....aren't we??
 Yea....we made it!!  Alive!!!  And we aren't even gasping for breath!  See 60's isn't sooo old after all.
 BUT then we had to treat ourselves to a burger!!  Yummy!!
Tomorrow is the Mesa Mart Flea market.  Bargains, bargains!!!  Hope you all are staying warm, I hear you are having lots of snow!!  We'll see about sending some of this sunshine your way.  Love you all!!!

No comments: