On the road again.....this time we landed in Apache Junction, AZ. Not sure how long this stay will be but at least a week. Lots of mountains to hike and see. It was a long trip today so I'm wore out and so is Paul. Just a few pics that I snapped along the way and few when we got here. More later.
This was a border patrol stop we had to go through, I see now why there are sooo many being allowed in.....we could have easily had our camper full for all they knew, but they just waved us on through. Like, why bother!!!!
There were so many mountains getting here, I could have snapped a bunch, but I limited it so here are just a few......these people probably don't even look at the mountains, they are so used to them, but to us they are just awesome.These are a few of fhe cactus at the entry to our RV park....they are so different from what we see for landscape......
Well, like I said, not many pics today, but hopefully more tomorrow. It was 74 when we got here and suppose to be that again tomorrow before we have a cool down to 66 on Wed. We will get out as much as we can and enjoy it before we have to head back to reality!! Take care all.....love you. Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment