Our first day here consisted of going to the Kemah Boardwalk, which is along the Bay with lots of little shops and eateries.....unfortunately because of the cold weather, not much was open. We walked around and enjoyed the beautiful flowers and scenery over the bay but wish the weather had been better. Oh well, NO SNOW, right?!
The Bay and Boardwalk in Kemah
Boats in the bay harbor...
Galveston Bay beach.....uhh....where is everyone....oh yea....it's January!!!
THIS is the Galveston Island State Park campground!!! Paul and I have decided we are spoiled by the state parks in Illinois that we've been to. While it was right on the bay, it didn't have much else there. Would have been pretty cool there the last couple of nights too.
I'm sorry, but if my home has to be this far up off the ground........I DON"T WANT TO LIVE THERE!!!
Paul plans to visit the "Original Joe's Crab Shack" before we leave. He's craving more fried oysters!! Yuck!! Wish you were here to join us again Bob and Donna.
Made him get in a picture to prove he really did come with me.......
Roller coaster on the boardwalk
Not sure where we are visiting here tomorrow but I'll update you tomorrow night.......stay warm.....we miss you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment