Well, yesterday was a day off for me and my knee so no pictures for then.....but today I finally got to take the boatride on the riverwalk!! It was a beautiful day for it....75. If you've never been here and are ever around San Antonio you have to walk the riverwalk...so pretty.
Anything you want to eat you can find down here and sit outside and enjoy the weather....
You can even be serenaded!!! If you could understand them....oh well the music was good.
Now tomorrow will be an experience (maybe). Paul read where they have a cattle drive down a main street downtown at 11:00 tomorrow so we are gonna try to be down there for that. They had a free cowboy b'fast down there this morning that started at 4:30 a.m!!! Nothing I wanted down there at that time of the morning that I couldn't fix at home!!! So, maybe you'll see some cattle tomorrow night....have to see!!! Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment