Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Day in St. Augustine

Spent the day in Old St. Augustine.  While we've been here before it's still one of our favorite places in FL.  Overlooking the bay...



The Fort......





 
St. George Street....of course one of my favorite areas....lots of shopping and eating....



did I mention SHOPPING....



One of the pretty gardens along the street.....



An old Cathedral....



Out in the bay....




Suppose to be the oldest school house in the USA....




My FIRST experience at a Winery wine tasting......no I never found one out of any of the eight she gave us that really tasted good.....but you all know me and my wine faces......I tried really hard not to make any.  It was interesting though....never been before....



Beautiful home near the lighthouse..




Sorry....but I love these kinds of trees....they just have such character.....can't help but take pics of them....wish they grew in Illinois....




Had to make a short trip to the beach for Paul.  Even though we didn't have suits on he managed to walk down and get his feet in and get his shorts wet!!!






On to Sanford tomorrow and spend a couple of days with my cousin before heading to Orlando and the Volleyball games.  Suppose to go fishing tomorrow so maybe Paul will have some pics of fish....hope so.  Talk to you all later....

No comments: