Today was a do nothing day, hung out, sat in the sun, Paul went to the pool a while....BUT we received the best surprise in our mailbox. Miss Avri sent G'ma and Papa homemade get well cards. AND they were in homemade envelopes that she addressed herself...that made our day.
G'ma holding Avri's hand...
Papa holding Avri's hand.....
Well, I was working on a quilt top, crawling on the floor laying out blocks and Paul decided to help me. The iron was on and sitting on a small table that I saw he was getting his legs wrapped up in so I tried to move it about the time the iron went tumbling and landed on the back of his legs. SOOO he put a little skin in this quilt top. Only Paul......
We are off to "hole in the rock" tomorrow and Pittsburgh Willy's restaurant.....so not sure what pics we'll have but you can bet he'll have some. Stay tuned. Hope you're all warm and well.
No comments:
Post a Comment