Our lit'l Miss Avri turned 5 recently and had her kids party at the Big Creek Staples.....the kids had a ball!! Avri and her love for horses was in hog heaven!
Our first game was a stick pony race.....saddle 'em up kids....
ride 'em cowgirl.....
next we had horseshoe toss....
maybe we should try this instead of bags next year at Yogi.....and then maybe not....
okay, now we have horseshoe tic tac toe....
I don't think this little guys mom will be too happy, he decided to roll in the dirt....
who's up for a sack race??
think the bag's as big as this little guy....
are we ready....
set....
goooooo.........
go Avri.....
a scavenger hunt in the hay.....all kinds of little goodies in here....
awe.......friends....love that smile... :0)
everybody keep looking....
NOW we get to do her favorite.....ride the pony..... oops...other foot sweetie...
hold on tight.....
off she goes.....
I'm next......when's it my turn....
I'm gonna do it....I am.....
and I wasn't even afraid.....
treat time......
can you blow them all out you think?
and fun was had by all......
great party.....they got to pet lots of beautiful horses and play in the dirt....what better day for kids.....
No comments:
Post a Comment