Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graduation.......Graduation

Well, we had two celebrations.  Avri graduated from Pre-School and Austin graduated from High School!!  What fun we've been having.

 Avri's teacher.....they are gonna miss each other.
 Oh, I think I'm next...
 I made it Mommy!!!
 Mommy is so proud of me...

Now the big boy's turn!!! 
 Hold on tight to that diploma, Austin.
 Now this Mommy is sooo proud too!!!
 All the cousins, but one, missed you Devin!
 Kyle's buddy!!!
 12 years as a MTZ Brave.....what fun we've had.
 BEST FRIENDS!!!  Don't ever lose track of each other.
 Aunt Nancy and Ltl Chad enjoying some goodies!
 Ashley checking out the scrapbook.....
 Aunt Tammi grabbed Little Carter....what a chunk he's getting to be....sweetie...
 Kyle enjoying some delicious carrot cake Aunt Lorie made.
 Looks like Shawn got a little sun on his face.
 Another sunburned face.....Miss Haley.
 Our little Diva thanks to Aunt Julie and Uncle Shawn....lookin good Abi.
 Avri wants to hold Carter....kinda heavy, huh Avri.
 That was funny!!!
 Paul's niece, Tracy and her husband, Chip and daughter Josie.
 Some good laughs in the scrapbook.  Friends since Kindergarten.
 Gonna take a ride on G'pas tandem....

 G'ma and Abbey....Austin's good, good friend.

 Always gotta have a bag game going.....

 Austin and cousin Abby Martin, good to see you.
 I think this whole bunch was out in the sun today, don't you.
Well, look out world, Avri and Austin are comin through!! Avri on to Kindergarten and Austin is on to Millikin.  God Bless both of your lifes.  We love you and look forward to the next phase.

No comments: