Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Party with the Myrvolds!!

After Church, the Myrvold's were kind enough to let us share their pool and the day with them and then we had our own little Super Bowl Party!!  It was a great day.....Way to go Giants!!!!
 Relaxing waiting on kick-off.....
 I got my spot picked out.....let's go....get this game started!
 Uhh....Honey, is that your 2nd or 3rd plate???
 Cheering the Giants on!!
 Steve was the overall big winner.....I won the final big one (I picked the Giants with a total of 38 points (both teams combined), I got it RIGHT ON!!)  Bev did pretty good but poor Paul didn't do so hot.  Better study up on your football honey!!  It was fun....much more enjoyable than sitting alone watching it.  Thanks guys for an enjoyable evening.
Today is laundry day and not sure what tomorrow holds.  Wednesday we are headed to a place called Rawhide with Bev and Steve.  So until then....take care and God Bless you all.

No comments: