Kellie talked Paul into trying sushi!! Yuk!!! I had CHICKEN!!! He said it was really good though and enjoyed it. He did have to resort to a fork though so he didn't starve to death.
After hiking the mountain, I decided to take a day of rest and relaxation!! Much needed on my legs.
this is one of the little lakes here in the campground...right outside our door.
Took a trip over to Mission Bay beach and Paul decided he was going to see how the water was. A little cool for me but he said it wasn't bad.
caught a surfer out there...
This is a part of Old Town San Diego.....we walked for about 3-4 hours and enjoyed the day and the weather. Interesting place.
Oh yea....I bought something.....imagine that!!
Not sure what today will bring. We are having Mexican tonight with the kids and then we leave tomorrow. So have to see what pics are taken today. Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment