Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Hiking

Paul and I took off and hiked around the mountains a little today.  Came across this "antique" shop that was a "hoarder shop" if ever I saw one.  You had a path as narrow as your body can be sideways through all 4 rooms!!!!  Needless to say we didn't stay in there long!
 One of the many beautiful views
 A cactus field....

 Made it this far but that's it for me....
 A beautiful view....wish I could take these mountains back to Illinois and place in my backyard to view everyday.
 Ohhhhh where's my new walking stick.....isn't this what I bought it for....and then forgot to bring it with me!!!

 Thank goodness for our 4x4 truck up here....we've needed it in a couple of places!!
Tomorrow we are headed up to Goldfield Mine and Tortilla Flat with the Myrvold's.  Should be a nice day and we are looking forward to it.  More later. 

No comments: