Saturday, October 22, 2011

Our Little Avri's 4th B'day

 Our sweet little Avri just celebrated her 4th Birthday.  She had a cookout party complete with s'mores!!



 Ltl Chad was fascinated with his pumpkin flashlight!

 Geesh, she's getting all GIRL STUFF.....how boring!


 Our almost toothless Abi.....you are still beautiful

 I want beautiful dresses G'ma....so that's part of what she got...beautiful dresses...

 For those who don't know, our Avri has become a pony lover....she wanted her bedroom done in blue and purple and ponies!!!  So G'ma and Papa found some pony stuff for her room....this plaque says "All I Need is a Hug a Day".....something her Great G'pa claimed everyone should have........ hugs xoxo
 G'ma found her the softest little pony and I believe her name became "Flowerie" along with the one Aunt Lorie got her that became "Lila"
 A musical pony.....

 Here's  "Lila".....so cute...

 Devin's girlfriend Abby brought this for Avri....a stepstool with "A" on it......how sweet of her.
Happy Birthday sweet Avri....we love you sooooo much.  You keep us in stitches all the time...what a great personality you have!!

No comments: