Monday, February 14, 2011

OK - I was wrong.....Boat ride on Canyon Lake

Well, we were kinda hangin out today and Paul said "come on lets go for a boat ride....Happy Valentine's Day"...so off we went, back up the mountain.  It was a beautiful day and not much wind.  So, we got on the boat for 1 1/2 - 2 hours of riding among the mountains in Canyon Lake area. 







 Two old retirees, enjoying the sunshine and the beauty God created for us to look at.
 these round circles are suppose to be trees that were downed and stacked within the mountains that are petrified....





Okay, I promise this is the last posting for a while.  We'll be heading out soon so I may have some posts along the way but can't promise.  Hope you all have enjoyed travelling with us, it has been quite an adventure and a place that we will definitely be back to.  Lots more to see and do out here that we'll catch next trip.  Any one want to join us!!!

No comments: