These two pics are for you Chuck
A few pics of the beach. It was 74 out today and the beaches were full. We sat out for several hours and just watched people. Paul said they are scenery pics for Shawn. Not sure his scenery is exactly my scenery!!!
I believe this is me!!! Yes, I wear a beach hat!!! Have to protect that hair coloring!!!!
NO this is not me......
A couple of ships that were close to the pier, not sure why they were in so close
A beautiful sunset....
We kept seeing the sugar cane fields burning so Paul asked someone what the deal was. He was told that they use to put men in the fields to cut it and it would be full of snakes and cougars. So they started setting them on fire to scare the critters out an into other fields. Then they can go in and harvest it. I guess the burning doesn't hurt the crop. We see huge trucks full of the burnt cane going into the sugar plants all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment