Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas Eve is a big family get together and while it was a bittersweet one this year, we still  managed to have a good time.  We "girls" always have a good time cleaning up after stuffing ourselves.



We were blessed that Kellie and Nate were able to make the trip from California again this year.  Nate enjoys time with our little nephew "Little" Chad

Hey guys, we could always use a little help in the kitchen if you are bored!!

Why is it the wrappings are more fun than what's inside??


Little ones make it fun!!

Hey Kellie, I think you could use that on one of your hikes couldn't you??  We always have a white elephant gift exchange with the big family and we REALLY have some laughs some times.  You  never know what people are going to bring for their gifts and we get some funny ones at times.

What was soooo funny Lorie?

I think Tom was glad he didn't pick that gift, whatever it was



Abi wants to see what it was that G'pa picked.  I believe she ended up taking one of his pumpkin candles from him......I'm sure he didn't mind giving it up!!

What did you pick Brandon?

Nancy says "oh no, this is the kind of stuff  I was trying to give away"

Girl talk!!

Lorie admits she made this for Aunt Nancy when she was pregnant with Devin, so it's only 18 years old!!  Where you going to hang it Devin?

Who of us wishes we could still do this??


Gotta get some exercise stretches in before we start this marathon of unwrapping presents.


Oh, mommy's little girl!!


"Me Papa, I'm Avri" as Papa hands out the gifts


What is it Haley?


Our biggest "Deal or No Deal" fan can now play it on her Wii.  Practice before she tries her hand at Yogi to win tickets!!


Another PSP game to play on the bus while traveling to games, huh Austin?


G'ma found Abi a "special" teaset that she can keep forever.  AND it's in her favorite color PURPLE!


Ought Oh, Haley and Kyle always pull a prank on G'pa and they got him a funny one this year.  We laughed and laughed.  G'pa will treasure this one for sure.  I believe you'll find it hanging in his truck!


Looks like there will be a GI Joe war going on his Kyle's house.  Wonder which one Daddy will be.


Lookout Ultimate Fighters, Kyle is practicing on his Daddy!!!  I think he put him in a sleeper hold!!!

No comments: