Been a while since I've posted anything, most of you who know me know why. Who would believe being retired would leave me with less time than I had when I worked!!! I think I just haven't learned to manage my time correctly yet. Any way, have a few pics to share.
Went to the Reindeer Farm neer Rantoul a couple

prize. A big 44 in muskee. Guess he and my brother had quite a time getting it in, but my
brother, Sam was determined that fish was going to be landed. They had quite a few laughs over
it.
Went to the Reindeer Farm neer Rantoul a couple
weeks ago with our long time friends, Chuck and Dian.
It was a very cold day, but we toughed it out and
went out to see the deer. Little did we know how big
they were. The owner told us they had come from
Alaska. Interesting place to go, but maybe on a warmer
day.
We also went to the Rantoul air museum. Chuck had been in the Air Force and so was Dian's Dad so they knew more about the planes than we did.
But it was an interesting stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment