Monday, June 23, 2008

My Retirement Party

Well, they did it. I really didn't want a party because I was afraid I'd be too emotional. BUT they did it anyway and I only had to walk away a couple of times. It was very nice. I have been blessed with working with a great group of people for 25 years. I'm going to miss each and everyone of them. This is the group I've worked with for the last 17 years. They are Pat Knox, who is also retired, myself, Connie Magoulias, Myra Taylor and Vicki Guffey

Paul even surprised me and came in to see me. He's in for a big change in his retirement, having me around ALL DAY everyday!!

This is my boss that retired several years ago whom I dearly love. He was such a great boss and a real friend. I was very happy to see him.

AND this is a recently retired boss whom I love also. He has been a good friend as well as boss. There never will be any one like him. I truly was blessed to have worked for 2 really great bosses.

No comments: